3D-Scanner David SLS-3
|company||HP Development Company, L.P.|
|technology||structured light scanner|
|max. work area||W x D x H
350 x 350 x 350 [mm]
|resolution||up to 0,05 [mm]|
The most important step of a 3D scanning process is the data acquisition, where you capture the raw scan data in form of a point cloud.
Each step of post-processing will lower the quality and level of detail of your Scan. To get the best possible scan result of your object follow the next steps.
- Setup the Scanner (projector & camera). – Setup Tutorial
- Calibrate the scanner to the size of the object. – Calibration Tutorial
- Scan the object (several single scans are needed to create a full 3D-model). – Scanning Tutorial
- Align the single scans to each other.
- Fuse the aligned model and export the 3D model